Come choose your roommate!
All of our new students are invited and encouraged to participate in our Summer Fling program from Wednesday, July 6th through Thursday, July 7th. Our Orientation leadership team, comprised of upper-class students will facilitate this overnight program. What to expect:
- an opportunity to meet your peers and choose a roommate for the academic year.
- a chance to meet some upper-class students, residence life and Student Life staff.
- an introduction to the social expectations of the campus community.
Comments from 2015 Summer Fling Participants.
- “I am feeling way more confident about college after leaving Summer Fling. I loved meeting my classmates.”
- “Great way to get a head-start on getting to know my fellow incoming class. Thanks for all the fun.”
- “Great time. I was so glad I was able to come. There will be familiar faces when I come back in August.”
- “It did everything the description said; I left with friends and a roommate."
- “I enjoyed having free time to mingle and meet new people.”